Friday, January 12, 2007


Hi,
I am sorry for not keeping you up to date on our babies. First I thought of blaming it on having thumbs in the middle of my hands when it comes to technical things, but now that I look at this picture of Marina writing with her only four fingers my excuse seems not so good...

So this is Marina, when she visited us in December. Her custody was changed so that Sonya could continue her life in Ukraine. The whole process of changing custody took only a little over week and Marina and Rebecca returned to US. Praise the Lord!

This fall we learned that Marina has a very rare blood disorder that was causing her extremities to die. Now that that is under control we can continue to work on getting her prosthetics and fixing her cleft pallet. Some surgery plans were already made for January. We appreciate your prayers for our fighter pilot! - Sylvia -

No comments: